Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MkI Ship Event; [LN] vs [HF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mk I fighter event; [LN] vs [color=#FF6600][HF]

A training squadron of mixed [LN] Defenders and Patriots is running drills in the California system. Unbeknownst to them, a [HF] training squad of Daggers is also present nearby. This [HF] squad, whilst practising covert operation drills, stumbles across the wing of [LN] fighters. Chaos ensues as the most basic yet turbulent and wild fighters of both factions' collide and battle. Only one side can emerge victorious; who will it be?

Alright, so as you may have guessed from the numerous hints, this is a Mark I ship event. That means, Daggers, Defenders, and Patriots. No MK VIII armour upgrades. Trust me, this fight is going to last long enough without them.

Basic rules are as follows;

Allowed ShipsAllowed ships;
[LN] - Defenders and Patriots.
[HF] - Daggers only.

Allowed weaponry;
Universal to both sides - Civilian guns (Stunpulses and Starbeams).
[LN] - Lava Blades, Justices and Vengeances.
[HF] - Hellflurries.

Universal limits;
Armour Upgrade - No higher than Mk III.
Cruise Disruptors - No higher than Wasp.
Mines - No higher than Driller Mines.
Missiles - Allowed, but don't be a douchebag about it and mount excessive amounts..
Torpedoes - Absolutely no torpedoes. At all.
Other armanents (Shields etc.) - Everything else that can be fit on your ship. Well... Just try mounting a Razor or an Inferno on your ship. It'll give the rest of us something to laugh about.

Event will take place on Saturday the 9th of April, 21:00 GMT time. However, the exact hour may change depending on how many people post saying 'could make it an hour later' or 'would be easier for us if it was an hour earlier'.

Basically, we show up in California, RP a bit, then generally just have fun with Mk I ships.

If one sides numbers vastly outweigh the others, everyone can still show up but we'll limit the maximum number of ships allowed to engage at any one time to the number the outnumbered side starts with.
Has my support. I'll be there in a defender. For great justice (lazers).
9th of march? :|
[HF] - Dagger here
' Wrote:9th of march? :|
Evidently it will be such a great event that it blew a hole in time.

I'll be there with a dagger.
' Wrote:9th of march? :|

Fix'd.
If its next Saturday, ill come as [LN], but plox change the date Q_Q its confusing.

EDIT:

Quote:Fix'd.

*looks at the date*

nope
I spose that means I'm not alowed to join in the fight, since I'm not [LN] or [HF]. Are spectators allowed or is someone going to record it?
' Wrote:If its next Saturday, ill come as [LN], but plox change the date Q_Q its confusing.

EDIT:
*looks at the date*

nope

Fxed date in title as well. I fixed the one in the post. >_>

' Wrote:I spose that means I'm not alowed to join in the fight, since I'm not [LN] or [HF]. Are spectators allowed or is someone going to record it?

I guess spectators would be alright so long as there aren't excessive amounts, aren't caps, and don't botfeed. Reason for the no caps is that some of us are running older rigs, slows us down a bit.

Anyway, I'll be there in a Dagger.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5