Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Formerly AW Proteus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey whats up guys. Does Anyone remember me? Or am I from just too long ago. Three years seems like a long time to be gone :D:)

Well my 3 year old account is still here.
Hi, I got here in September. So I figure I wouldn't know you. But hi anyways.
Welcome, ah, back.:)

Many things have changed, including rules and ID's. Good to see old members are coming back.

Respectful
AoM
Me either. But as Zapp says, "Hi" and welcome back old timer. Thing's are probably different in a much the same sort of way.
Technically, your back after 2 years and a month.. Dec '05 -> Jan '08. We just passed Dec '07.

I also remember you went back to WA after you left.. I'll have to do some inquiries. May take some time since the WA redid their forums.. Again.

Though I do notice they have House Commander as dead now. Or perhaps pretending it never existed.. Might have something to do with Dane doing his best to piss off the majority of the house to the point of leaving, and then accusing the only remaining figurehead of the house of treason..

-Sigtryggr the Lucky, Former Lord Captain.
--Exiled Baron of House Commander.
No idea whom you may be, but what the heck:P

Welcome back!
Oh be picky and reduce it to only two years and a month. lol

Dude. my user name WA Lancer is now a name the WA is no longer a clan tag. Its now an integral part of my user name.
And wft happened to the house of commander?

Edit: Ridiculously Low Member number FTW.
' Wrote:Dude. my user name WA Lancer is now a name the WA is no longer a clan tag. Its now an integral part of my user name.
I checked WA forums a few times before, and you did go back there.

Anyway, a few months after Dane pissed off my entire division, he accused Darkwulf of treason, and even threw Skaldi into his personal 'list of people he thinks committed treason' a little later. Both left because of it.. And Dane based all of his accusations against Skaldi on what a once-exiled member (Blade) who had backstabbed WA said. No evidence of course, but according to Dane, Dane = WA and WA = Dane.
ah lets spam some post.
are you aware that penguins are now communist?

Welcome back, I'm here since last october (I think?) so I don't know you
Bit earlier than my preferential knowledge of Disco, but welcome back regardless.

The squishy bits are like chocolate,
Orv
Pages: 1 2