Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Engagement question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alright, I've been under the impression that after two people fight, one dies and one wins. That neither of them can engage the other for 4 hours. But after a big mix up a few mins ago, i believe i've been wrong.

Some clarification mates?

Thanks in advance...

Cheers
If you won they can't engage you for the next 4 hours. You would be free to engage them as soon as you wish.

Well, after you give them sufficient time to leave the system.
Nah he lost, then he got attacked again:P

It's legit, but kinda meh...

Quote:i was like... 'wut???'
[4:58:21 AM] Costin: they can, but it's a <strike>di**</strike> piece and love move
[4:58:21 AM] Caleb Levesque: so i posted in forums askin
[4:58:26 AM] Costin: link
[4:58:30 AM] Costin: so I get free +1? 8-|
If you lose a fight you have 10 minutes to leave the system. That doesn't mean taunt or talk to the guy that beat you. Pack your crap and leave ASAP. If you don't, the victor is free to shoot you again.
Yeah i losted:(Costin hush!

But thanks for lettin me know about this ere rule thingy. If only i had known earlier....

EDIT:
' Wrote:If you lose a fight you have 10 minutes to leave the system. That doesn't mean taunt or talk to the guy that beat you. Pack your crap and leave ASAP. If you don't, the victor is free to shoot you again.

He killed me in frankfurt, i then am in Sig 13, he comes 6 mins later and kills me again... So wasn't taunting him or anything, but i was like... 'um wut you doing shootin me pal?'

But we worked it out, problemo solved.
Ah, still he is open to attack you. I don't know the situation so I can't say he was an arse doing it.
Yep yep *embarrassed* close thread
' Wrote:Nah he lost, then he got attacled again:P

It's legit, but kinda meh...

It is only allowed if still in system 10 minutes later. Just recently an admin sanctioned someone for killing a player 3 times,without the alotted 10 minutes.
Chasing you to another system to kill again? that is borderline against rules,and i would have screened,and maybe reported.
' Wrote:It is only allowed if still in system 10 minutes later. Just recently an admin sanctioned someone for killing a player 3 times,without the alotted 10 minutes.
Chasing you to another system to kill again? that is borderline against rules,and i would have screened,and maybe reported.

*TOPIC REOPENED*

w8 a sec... i got the screens just in case....

So.... is it allowed?
5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

Does this answer your question?
Pages: 1 2 3 4