Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Barge + Jumphole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I had the pleasure to fly my barge for the first time.
I discovered how to use the tradelanes and the jumpgates with this big flying thing. Docking on stations was not easy, but I managed to do it.
I went to Puerto Rico with the plan to sell some commodities to the rogues of Humbolt, no problem to enter in the junker system... but impossible to jump to Humbolt, neither than jumping back to Texas!
Is there something special to do for using jumpholes with a barge? I was lucky the first time I did it, and now I cannot anymore?
My barge is now in Puerto Rico ; I cannot go out. If some skilled barge pilot could tell me how to do...

Thanks in advance!
As far as I know you should try to line up the small train below the barge with the jumphole (very close) and then hit dock.

At least that's the docking point, I heard...
maybe not very helpful, but sell this junk asap.
This is OK ; I had a talk with another barge in game, and I could use the jumphole. Thanks anyway.
So are you going to divulge to us struggling barge-boys how to dock with the dreaded Jump Holes?

I have also been unable to figure it out, I was lucky my first time and now I can't get it to work... I get stuck in the docking animation screen every time and have to log out to cancel it...
Sure, I have the info. How much is it worth to you?
' Wrote:So are you going to divulge to us struggling barge-boys how to dock with the dreaded Jump Holes?

I have also been unable to figure it out, I was lucky my first time and now I can't get it to work... I get stuck in the docking animation screen every time and have to log out to cancel it...
Search the forums. There was a thread somewhere that had labelled images explaining exactly how to do it.
1 minute worth of search time: Click

Check Post# 26...

~cheers
yeah after a bit of time I found stuff up on the forum, I also have a pretty good feel of the barge and how to dock it now:)