Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys, been playing on the UK server for a while and due to the dwindling player count have decided to play here for a bit because, well, this server is almost always over 100 at any given time.

I hope to see you guys in space, and I might be applying to a few of the factions I like here.

PS. Look out for a Maquis faction popping up from me soon! ;)

yo

Read rules, play nice, bla bla bla. You seem like a nice guy, you don't need me to tell you that stuff;)
yo
Indeed, I'm a strict believer of obeying the rules and the various lores. Nice to meet you and I hope to really become a part of this community.
That's nice to hear. A nice change from the common new-guy.
Aloha, another one? 0_o , why not. Welcome and have fun:), UK server has some benefits that this one doesn't , on the other hand this one has more players.
Welcome man, have fun and enjoy , I think we have Maquis already so join them :cool:
There is? I already took a look on the factions list but the Maquis is empty, so it didn't look like there was one at all.?
Hello and welcome to Discovery. If you have any questions regarding Freelancer, then feel free to contact me. I will try my best to help you out with certain things, at least with the things I am familiar with. :)

See you in space. I hope to RP with you soon! :)
Welcome new RPVPlayer...have fun
Pages: 1 2