Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fakshuns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Since I'm not as occupied anymore, I'd be open for something new again, faction-wise.

So, anyone looking for members ? I gotta' decide to either make a new indie, or join some faction. It should be something I never tried before, so just speak up if you think you can entertain me :cool:
Colonial Republic!

Tons of stuffs and tons of funs!
Bloodlike included.
Mandalorian Mercs or BAF

Cuz I run them

MM is different, if you want unique

We are just odd.
' Wrote:Colonial Republic!

Tons of stuffs and tons of funs!
Bloodlike included.

No, just no. :mellow:

' Wrote:Mandalorian Mercs or BAF

Cuz I run them

MM is different, if you want unique

We are just odd.

Noted, I'd turn down the MM~ though, merc factions aren't really what I'm looking for, even though I know you're a cool bunch.
Volksfront could use some love, struggle for survival there. We RP being intelligent politicians and talk people to death and if they fire at us we pewpew back? Iz cewl right?

Also [HF] of course, though I can't see we really NEED members, we got sufficient already.
BAF it is then.

Link in my sig.

Glad to help.

:)
' Wrote:Volksfront could use some love, struggle for survival there. We RP being intelligent politicians and talk people to death and if they fire at us we pewpew back? Iz cewl right?

Also [HF] of course, though I can't see we really NEED members, we got sufficient already.

Intelligent...RP ? [Image: Skype-emoticons-12-wondering.gif] those words don't exist in my dictionary.

But uh, being srs, not quite my taste. I've also left rheinland behind for a bit now, I love the house, but it's just boring lately.

Aaaand [HF]...yeah, mostly cool people, but I think you know my thoughts about 'em. I don't like the roleplay.

Thanks for the input.
*Points to OSI,GMS,GRP, and LPI*
*Flies away.*
101st (maybe, if you know the outcast RP)
GRP
Kishiro
VF
ICMG (PM me for more info regarding that supposedly "dead" faction)
You're looking for The Brotherhood [TBH];)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8