Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: O?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I'm a new players with my brother on discovery since 3 day and I like this mod but I'm french :D and we are alone so it's hard sometime to understand some rules... so we look for other french people or someone who speak french... please:P

Excuse me for my english language, I speak english like a cow but I understand suitably english ?.u
Bonne chance then.

Wish ya all the best while you're here, watch out for admins. One of them likes to bite rulebreakesr especially (and often literally)
I am pretty sure a saw a french player squadron around gamma, not too long ago.
They couldnt speak any english.
You will be a good addition as you can tell them a little about RP.
Thanks, I try to not break rules but It's too bad to be kicked by admin because I have not understand something :laugh:
It's always better to ask in game or on forums when you don't understand something than get fined/kicked.
im french ask me anytime

Patriot
Salut:P

Bienvenu a notre serveur de Freelancer! J'espere que tu t'amuseras ici.:P

- Mike

PS: I suck at french.
EDIT: it won't show up some chars so I'll have to edit them out:D
Merci beaucoup :laugh:
I'm afraid I'll be worse than no use. I'm British, or to be more honest, English. Everyone knows that our grasp of foreign languages only extends to speaking our own one louder and slower. Shameful. I apologise for my ineptitude, lack of knowledge and race. :$

Bonne chance et bonne nuit, mon ami!

Oh yeah. Ayez l'amusement! (I so hope that's right.......)
Bienvinido
I can speak spanish, and i understand a little french

Welcome to the server
Pages: 1 2