Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: O. . .M. . .G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm back, blame Thea. Downloading the bugger at the moment. Should be on tonight.
Blame *me*? What did I ever do?

Except for forcibly return you to Discovery. And cause you to ponder Deism.

It's all Thea's fault, ain't it? Welcome back to the party, mate. She's still a cannibal.
Nathan! How long as it been...?

And you still owe me money! I think...:lol:

Its good to see you back, even if I'd bet money that you'll be with us again for less than a month ... >.>

Hehe. I tend to leave abruptly when idiots don't know what in the nine ****s they are doing. But I'll stick around this time. At least until WAR comes out.

And you aren't getting a cent McNeo.
' Wrote:I'm back, blame Thea. Downloading the bugger at the moment. Should be on tonight.

OMG there goes Role play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding Welcome back

Cheers
Welcome back man, good to see you in again..
Our first encounter was not one of the best to be honest, but still eh.. Time could cure these kind of things..
Ah, yes, I remember. My bad about that, just a little wacky at the time. Yes, I shall indeed kill the roleplay Tony, because yours is just so fecking spectacular.:PThanks for the welcome backs.

And my skype is still orvidos for anyone who cares.

That reminds me Tony, are those NovaPG buggers of your still around? Could use some target practice.;)
Well, it was my bad more than yours:)
Could add ya in skype if you dare to cope with a psychotic talker..
Dunno who you are mate, but good to see you around.

Yours,
elgato.
Pages: 1 2 3