Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Salvager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a question , you might think its silly but i dunno.Or don't care what you think .
The salvager can be used by Freelancers? The ID says cargo 3800 of cargo.
Soo?
Infocard of salvager states that it is very unlikely that it'd be seen in non junker hands. I'm guessing that's a no. You might try asking for one
You can, IF you can get permission. (Kinda OORP though, since its main RP role is scrapping)
It's a white-cell, so it's technically possible. You just gotta ask the Junkers.
Its gonna cost me alot of assliking on junker right Zukee?
Sry for double post forums is weird
The white cell said "Yes", but Congress will most probably say "No" unless you are a very special Freelancer for them.
' Wrote:Its gonna cost me alot of assliking on junker right Zukee?
Maybe. You won't know until you ask them. Which you'll probably want to do either by making a thread in the Communication Channel, or by posting in their tech-request thread (if they have one).
' Wrote:The white cell said "Yes", but Congress will most probably say "No" unless you are a very special Freelancer for them.

Yea i guess i knew it allready .....Piss me off hard , i don't like being affiliated to factions like those.
Reminder: The game is still called "Freelancer" But they have no rights anymore:(

Edit: I don't like being affiliated to anyone actually
Ask the Junker ruling faction and receive a likely "no". Or buy one without permission and become KOS on the Congress's list.

The choice is yours.
Pages: 1 2 3