Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Group concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok well me and me bro thinking of a little idea basically heres the deal.

we gonna make a couple of repair ships tagged M*A*S*H (i know tv rip off but it's fitting per say) and basically we going to run through sirius and Repair the highest bidder.

forgive my non informative ways i can if you all want develop the rp a little. make a story and such.

now i am still looking for some feedback, i like the idea personally but i dunno if others would.

now heres two ideas i have come up with so far.

1) we charge in bulk per say 20million per fleet battle (or depending on the scale of it) to the one side that pays it or bids higher.

2) we can work in a more real life medic way and charge per repair on BOTH sides of the fight. say 1million to 2million or depending on the size of ship.

really i don't want flame's, i just want some feed back so lets keep it civilized.

EDIT: please note this is not a faction concept of any kind there will not be many members infact probably just a few friends kind of thing it is a group of people trying something slightly different and do not wish for any confusion thank you

EDIT2: also can you give feedback on possible best tag and id, im thinking neutral tag and Merc id
Wait, so you're saying they would repair someone and then their 4 hours would be up or what? Can you clarify it a little bit more?
repair ships, giving people bots and bats in battle.

for a price ofcourse like mercs but instead of killing we heal
healing mercs....i like it...if done properly it can be fun

however most factions can buy their own repair ships and use them in clan fights...

this would work best for rag tag fleets of independents
i like the concept, this has my backing.

Cheers
true though that one factions ship could be a fighter/bomber difference in the tide of a battle at time's.

with us swooping round there will be no need for that one man to be flying it cause they can hire a healer
Most factions can, Doom, but will they? Honestly? I don't think so.:PI think it's a splendidly interesting idea, though it could be tremendously frustrating to the other side! But, I guess that'd be the point, 'cuz then they could hire you too. It would have to be done carefully, but I think it sounds quite interesting, and would be awesome to finally see the repair ship getting used for something.
' Wrote:EDIT: please note this is not a faction concept of any kind there will not be many members infact probably just a few friends kind of thing it is a group of people trying something slightly different and do not wish for any confusion thank you

No offense, but based on your quote this should not have been put into the "Discovery RP Factions" section as this is not anything to do with an actual faction. Thread Moved.
sorry merc i thought it was most fitting though you are perfectly right very contradictory terms wouldn't you say?. wont happen again

EDIT: it is mostly to prevent confusion due to the PIC's last post explaining whom they where. i seen a few people asking if this had hoodlums stamp due to the lack of information i personally thought it was obvious they where a group just explaining who and what they where, though some thought it was a actual faction post.
To be perfectly honest, If you are resupplying my enemies, even once.
I will have you hunted and exterminated.

'If your enemy goes to ground, leave no ground to go to.' Sun Tzu
Pages: 1 2 3