Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Friends Cant See My Server Over Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Im Not that computer savy so i cant figure out how to fix this problem myself, I have done the port fowarding thing and the dsupdate.cfg ip insertion thing with both my computer and routers Ip, so have my friends and still nothing.
PLEASE WONT SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!! :(
kay this is totally off the topic but how do i get help with a post i made an hour ago that seems to be invisible to everyone else....also sorry Spazzydragon for breaking in on ur thread
' Wrote:kay this is totally off the topic but how do i get help with a post i made an hour ago that seems to be invisible to everyone else....also sorry Spazzydragon for breaking in on ur thread

Apparently your post contained something that should not have been posted on the forum. What was it about?
my servers goin all ninja on me every time i open it ...well...."POOF!"
hey spazzy u back?
can i get some help please cause i really have no clue how forums work?
Quote:Please try not to hijack threads. If you need help, post in the help section of the forums.
thank you, finally some one tells me where to go, and sorry for stealing the keys.