Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heyllo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there disco community, I played FL when it came out and stopped after a while because, frankly, it got boring and I wasn't into multiplayer, but I always remembered it fondly as my favourite game etc etc.

Then like 2 years ago I found this forum and read up a bit and got intimidated by all the RP stuff and decided not to go with it and forgot about it. Recently I re-discovered disco (heh) and decided to give it a shot.

Already had some great experiences with my char bud.stenson. Somehow managed to get up to a 2k transport in like 6 hours, due to the help of many cool guys around. Mainly Akura, who told me about various factions and gave me some cash. Oh and that rogue pirate who had some cargo he couldn't get rid of and struck a deal with me.

Also, everybody seems to be telling me not to buy a capship. Believe me, I don't want one!

Cheers everyone, see you in space.
Welcome To Discovery!

It's good to see that old chaps come back again;)
' Wrote:Hello there disco community, I played FL when it came out and stopped after a while because, frankly, it got boring and I wasn't into multiplayer, but I always remembered it fondly as my favourite game etc etc.

Then like 2 years ago I found this forum and read up a bit and got intimidated by all the RP stuff and decided not to go with it and forgot about it. Recently I re-discovered disco (heh) and decided to give it a shot.

Already had some great experiences with my char bud.stenson. Somehow managed to get up to a 2k transport in like 6 hours, due to the help of many cool guys around. Mainly Akura, who told me about various factions and gave me some cash. Oh and that rogue pirate who had some cargo he couldn't get rid of and struck a deal with me.

Also, everybody seems to be telling me not to buy a capship. Believe me, I don't want one!

Capships are full of win!

You can annoy the admins with them, and even get banned from them for three months:D:crazy:
yo
Welome...have fun
' Wrote:Hello there disco community, I played FL when it came out and stopped after a while because, frankly, it got boring and I wasn't into multiplayer, but I always remembered it fondly as my favourite game etc etc.

But they are so CUUUUUTE!
' Wrote:Also, everybody seems to be telling me not to buy a capship. Believe me, I don't want one!

lol

noob.
Welcome back to DISCO
'sup
Yo? Yo
Pages: 1 2