Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello, anyone there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, after re-discovering FL I went looking for info on the game, and discovered some mad people had made mods for it...and here I am. I'd like to try Discovery in MP, as I'm enjoying the SP version, but...

I've got the Discovery mod v 4.84 and the GLS workaround v0.9 in the mod manager, but the mod manager tells me that the workaround is not compatible with Discovery. When I try to run them together, FL stars finding the servers, then crashes.

I have also tried the web launcher, but that starts up FL, but I see no server in either the internet or lan sections.

So, I have to say: HELP!

Apart from that, I'm currently a crap pilot working my way through the SP game, but I'm enjoying it right now. As for RP in FL, that never occurred to me before, and it sounds interesting. Now to think of a character:crazy::nyam::haha::secret:
hello and welcome:)- there is a thread that describes step by step how to connect to the server directly - but here is the short version...

right click on your shotcut to the FL.exe - and select properties. where there is the path displayed - you put everything into bracets and add the IP number of the server - here is how it should look:

E:\Freelancer\EXE\Freelancer.exe -s82.113.48.5:2302 -s81.106.177.58:61640

the first one is the RP server - the second one the pvp server - ahh i just noticed - you don t need bracets. that way - you can choose lan / internet in themain screen and it ll direct you to the server straight.
Welcome mate.
Dboy did a great thread if its vista your having hassle with.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...ic=9310&hl=
Welcome & Good Luck.
Welcome!

Have fun:P
Welcome to Disco, enjoy yourself!
Thanks for the info guys. See you soon:)
hello, welcome to discovery,
it is of my duty to warn you against kommunist penguins around as well,
but welcome ^^
I think everyones covered everything so all is left is to say is welcome.

[DELETED]
Pages: 1 2