Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to mod, returning FL junkie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all,

I've played on and off for years now, dabbled in a few mods, most notably NSU, and watched a few servers go up in flames. It seems like no matter what happens, I always end up coming back.

If this mod and server group are anything like most I remember, getting started is the most daunting task. I was hoping to get a nice, firm shove in the right direction. Feel free to contact me in game, I will be flying under one of my old tags, Capricorn-Alpha.

yo
Welcome back man, have fun. Read rules they probably changed alot, and lately and enjoy your time
' Wrote:Hello all,

I've played on and off for years now, dabbled in a few mods, most notably NSU, and watched a few servers go up in flames. It seems like no matter what happens, I always end up coming back.

If this mod and server group are anything like most I remember, getting started is the most daunting task. I was hoping to get a nice, firm shove in the right direction. Feel free to contact me in game, I will be flying under one of my old tags, Capricorn-Alpha.

Yup, you are right there, getting started is the hardest part.

As most people have already pointed out, it is a darn good idea to read the rules, especially if you plan on getting into Pirating or PvP of any sort.

There are some fairly strict rules concerning those two activities.

Once upon a time I might have told you to go mining for a while to make your initial money, but right now trading is your best bet.

Neon gas to Manhatten should double your outlay every trip.
Thanks for the tip, it looks like carrying mining machinery ahalfway way goes a long way as well, much appreciated.
--> /restart corsair

....oh what? cannon removed it?

Ok well fly to Theta and bribe em.

Cheers
Welcome back, take a seat and enjoy the ride.
Welcome back...have fun (again) :)
Brooootherhooood....you know you want a Corsair.
Be epic. Shoot Hessians. Shoot Outcasts.
MAKE TRADERS PISS THEMSELVES.
Welcome to disco, follow your heart's desires and <strike>whine on the forums when it doesn't work out as planned</strike> have fun. xD
Pages: 1 2 3