Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I joined Disco after finishing the SP game a couple of times and then trying a few other on-line servers.

I've been on the server and reading posts for a few months. (Thanks Xoria for your open letter to newbies). After a few abortive attempts I've managed to get a forum account. I've been trying to learn how to RP, stick to the rules and to stay alive.

I've not yet managed to get my head around all the factions, or how to join them. I must admit to being a bit intimidated by them. There seems to be a whole lot of intricate history that I really don't understand.

My main two characters are Sebastian.Aster and Benjamin.Aster, both fly light fighters one is lawful(BAF) the other unlawful(Hacker). I'm just getting experience of what that means in terms of playing.

Hopefully I look forward to seeing you all in game.

Aster

Hi, welcome!
factions...factions.
The CR and the Cylons are bad! (jk...a bit)
anyway, lots of the history is on the forums, welcome to our RP vault.
Join the Queen Carina's Royal Fleet!
Defend the Queen, Avenge the Queen, Interdict some funds!
' Wrote:Hi, welcome!
factions...factions.
The CR and the Cylons are bad! (jk...a bit)
anyway, lots of the history is on the forums, welcome to our RP vault.
Join the Queen Carina's Royal Fleet!
Defend the Queen, Avenge the Queen, Interdict some funds!
Thank you Unselie.

Well I'm in Bretonia as Benjamin all the time. He is a raw recruit in the standard BAF. If I see a recruitment officer for Queen Carina's Royal Fleet I'll ask what the pay and conditions are like. At the moment I just spend my days killing NPC's and running away from massed forces of the UOG.

wuz excellent, I'll be first
Kommunist penguins!!!!

welcome to discovery
Hey,

Welcome to Discovery:P
You might wanna watch out that Xing over there:D
Welcome to Disco!
' Wrote:Hey,

Welcome to Discovery:P
You might wanna watch out that Xing over there:D

I'm not even sure I understood him :$

Penguin missile launcher is available on Gammu isn't it?;)

' Wrote:Welcome to Disco!

Thanks SwissScorch.
haha don't worry about the penguins, just a tradition to greet this to all newcomer
' Wrote:haha don't worry about the penguins, just a tradition to greet this to all newcomer

But I do worry about penuins, I bought the penuin missile launcher, but haven't found any penguins to load into it. Also I don't know whether they need to be live penuins or frozen ones.