Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Historical Progression on the Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been thinking about the fact that when you want to find information on the historical side of things that the information is very vague and unclear. Yes, I have read its meant to be like that so 'holes are filled', but there is a difference in my opinion between a gap and a vast vacuum of space. One such an example is typing "Earth" into the wiki, to find a 2 sentence explanation. Maybe if a picture of Earth was inserted with the information, and other such things would make that page (just to name one) that needs a facelift.

Due to the fact that the history of the universe from the war on Sol and from that point in time, is everyone's concern, perhaps in order to make it better some of us should get together and setup a 'taskforce' per se to update the historical parts of the wiki that needs updating? I for one would happily add to it, but I just don't want to tread on anybody's toes by doing so, or making somebody upset in updating it. i.e. its one thing to update my own page an another the common history of Sirius;)

I for one am willing to do so:)I'm sure there are more of you out there!!
I agree that history should be a huge part of the Wiki. I would push this idea farther to try and get all the holes in House history filled.

On a personal note, if you are looking for an "unofficial" RP idea for the history of the Sol system (and I stress its unofficialdom,) read This

Now, the Wiki is a place for only undisputed RP based information, so unofficial stuff like this cannot be added, so the best I can say to you is: Wait for the community to come to a consensus, and don't add anything unless you know for sure that it is undisputed RP info.