Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi Everyone! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found and played Freelancer a little late...less than a year ago, then after that I found Discovery mod. I had another char in Discovery RP 24/7 but I lost the unique id number when I uninstalled, so I didn't have my old char when I reinstalled :wacko:

Anyway, back on track I learned there was an update on the mining system (yesh I'm a forum lurker) however it all seems to point to the fact pilots now NEED the mining bonus (propper ship+propper id+propper iff+mining turret) otherwise we won't harvest anything...or at least that's what I understood.

I'm back!:DI'm also glad this server has a lot of population...usually over 100 players online :O but why has the player cap always been in the 200's though? does it have to do with the game itself?

Cya ingame!
Welcome back, be sure to read all the changes that have occur while you're gone. Oh and enjoy the ride.
yo
Welcome back...have fun
Hi!

Read the rules, have fun!

The 200 player limit has to do with the original game, and is extremely difficult to change.
wazup!
Ohai , another newcummer , welcome to Disco, don't feed the trolls.
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay, for eternity.