Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FREE BEER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that I have your attention....

Good evening bar makers of Sirius. I come to you tonight with a rather special request. I'm gonna get straight to the point. I want members of my faction, the Vagrants, to have a universal transmission bar. I would also like to request a similar one to the previously mentioned one, but instead of it saying seomthing like, "Member of The Vagrants" it will say my name, which for this faction is Captain Bowen. Now I want you to take into consideration that this faction is based around a slave liner, and I want the comms to match, so think rusty and run down. But not too run down, I still want an aura of sophisticatedness. So initially I offer 31 million credits for these, along with membership into the faction. However this price is highly highly variable. After all, I do have a whole faction ready to make credits, in various ways. Okay, so some info. The factions name is Vagrants, I want it rusty but sophisticated, I want a universal one for every member of the faction, and one for me, (the names Captain Bowen, if you've forgotten already) The one for me should be almost the same but different to the universal one. Now, if you need anymore infomation, please hesitate to ask. I personally feel the price is low, and i'm sure you lot do to. Make a reasonable offer.

P.S. (and offer before wasting your time making something and then finding out that your charging to much for my liking, thankyou)
I'm not gonna stop bumping this untill I get response.
Well I will give my shoot:D
Okay, I don't know what that means but i think its good!
my first try:
[Image: rusty.png]

what You think?
Pretty darn awesome. Great for the universal one, especially.
Well I going home right now - so I will make personal bar for You when I will be back from work.
v1:
[Image: p_rusty.png]
v2:
[Image: p_rusty2.png]
v3:
[Image: p_rusty3.png]
I 'spose I like v2 for me. Looks like my sorta thing. So how much will you be charging for these two transmission bars?
You mentioned 30 M SC - so lets stick that prize...
Money please send to Gornik my Ex-Miner account.
Pages: 1 2