Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: R.I.P.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: 20aw3g4.jpg]

Rasa Varnauskaitė
(always liked to call herself Sara in foreign communities. For someone she was known as Backie)

1993-2011

Had an car accident when travelling home from the capital. funerals was held this friday.
for the most of her friends she was known as kind and helpfful and for me she was more than JUST a sister.

Was a 12th grade student of Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis art school.

i need soem rest as well. see you all anytime.
Užuojauta žmogau. Būk stiprus.
[color=#FFFFFF]May she rest in peace mate. My deepest condolences go to you and your family. Take your time...
Oh I'm so sorry. May she rest in peace.:(
I'm sorry for your loss Chev. Sara was a really nice person.
Crap. Always the young ones. My deepest condolences to you and your beloved ones. I can't even share my condolences enough just via this forum. Take it easy, man. Handle your RL first and don't give a damn about the crap happening here.

My deepest condolences. May she rest in peace and may you remember how she lived, not how she died. I wish you and your family the strength to go through this endeavor.
She was one of us. She would never be forgotten. The Colonials are on your side and we mourn your and our loss.

If there is anything we can do for you , don't hesistate to ask.

May she rest in peace !
My condoleances, Chev. May she rest in peace.
Awwwww:(
R.I.P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7