Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the first time I've played Freelancer online since I got the game back in 2005! Anyway, I've logged a few hours on the official server, and I'm trying to get the hang of everything. It's alot of information and rules, but so far everything's alright.

I'm currently trading with a Garanchou as Winston_Birchill.

That's it! Here's hoping to be part of a great community!
:D Hey there and welcome. hope you will have fun and will see you flying for shure.

*edit* just send 5 mill to you for starting up, make shure to pass the help along sometime when you have it
Welcome. Be sure to read through the rules etc.
Welcome, be sure to read the rules to avoid future complications. Look here to find and join factions that may interest you.:)
Wow thanks for the help everyone! Especially that 5mil.

I've been looking into factions to join. I know I'm a new player, so I definitely need to improve my RP skills. I've also been working on memorizing the rules.
Welcome to Discovery! Read the rules, and have some fun!

There are many trading factions that are good for new recruits, to help get a better understanding of all the current factions and conflicts. There are several stationed in each house, and two large guilds indpendent of the houses.

On that note, Ageira Technologies is always looking for more pilots, both in security and transportation. We're a Liberty-based corporation famous for designing and constructing several major technological breakthroughs, such as Jump Gates, Trade Lanes, and Docking Rings.

Otherwise, check out:
Universal Shipping - Liberty's biggest freight company.
Interspace Commerce - a huge multinational corporation that made its fortune through finance and loans.
yo
Welcome...have fun
practice metagaming!!!
' Wrote:Wow thanks for the help everyone! Especially that 5mil.

I've been looking into factions to join. I know I'm a new player, so I definitely need to improve my RP skills. I've also been working on memorizing the rules.
Samura| will be good faction for starting cause they give you 1800 cargo transport for free.
Pages: 1 2