Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New, kind of.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I love Freelancer, it's one of the oldest games that I still enjoy to play now and Discovery my favourite mod due to the sheer amount of content as well as the maturity of the roleplaying community (most of the community anyway).

I used to play this a few years ago, I'll be honest, I wasn't the best roleplayer and definitely not the best at PvP.

I stopped playing when I started my new job and didn't have time for games during my training but now that I'm out of training and have a lot more free time, Discovery was one of the first things I decided to get back into.

I doubt anyone remembers me and I think my account has been wiped due to inactivity anyway, so I'll be starting all over again and might as well make myself known.

So... Hello, community!
yo
Welcome back! Read the rules, and have fun!

Come and join a faction or two. What sort of RP are you interested in?

Ageira is always looking for more people!
(/shameless promotion)
Welcome

nice signature
Welcome back, quite a lot of things has changed since you last set foot here. Be sure to read on them
Thanks for the welcome!

Most of my RP revolves around the "good" side of things, so don't expect me to go around taxing traders or starting fights with anyone and everyone.

My primary character is going to be a sort of a lawful neutral character, so possibly Order or Freelancer, maybe even Zoner.

My secondary character is simply a trader , travelling around the systems looking for profit.

I have yet to create any other characters but I'm planning to make my tertiary character the complete opposite of my primary, so more than likely it will be a criminal.

I am not exactly looking to join any factions yet as I would rather find my own feet first, but I would gladly join a faction that offers a place, as long as their alignment is similar to my characters.
wazup!