Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why Battlefield 2 and Project Reality are awsome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 10qvul1.jpg]

Thanks to Mario (anonymous user) for the perfectly drawn picture, but heres what happened.

We are driving along in a insurgency game in Project reality, mario is driving. We get suppressed by some taliban near a road, so we jump in the car to enact revenge german style(It was a Germans vs Taliban map), and mario is driving fast. I see the taliban, and He guns the accelerator, and we go barreling at the sniper squad who is now Staring at us and running for cover. Mario hits the closest one and launching us off the cliff at breakneck speeds. We survive, and Mario is laughing like crazy, while tinola was silently facepalming. I thought we where going to die and I was screaming to stop and stuff. After surviving, I get into the drivers seat and I we go back up, this time Me driving. We do the EXACT. SAME. THING. again to the Taliban, and we are both laughing like madmen on skypechat.

Thats how Germans kill insurgents. With Mercedes Benz.
:D

yeah it was tooooooo epic:D

the part andrew missed to tell:

if you are playing PR let us know.

we would like to get more guys for lulzy batteling

http://www.realitymod.com/
I have you idea what you just said.
BF2 now has Germans?
' Wrote:I have you idea what you just said.

+1

Also video or it never happened.
There is nothing comparable to project reality for the perfect combination of lolz and serious business.
' Wrote:[color=#FF99FF]Yes, it does. Click the link and join our fun!

That means I made the mistake of getting the xbox version. ;_;
' Wrote:That means I made the mistake of getting the xbox version. ;_;
Xbox Version was great too. Dispite being inferior.
Loved it. Enjoyed it alot.
' Wrote:There is nothing comparable to project reality for the perfect combination of lolz and serious business.

srsbzns mode: Lets plant C4 at this chokepoint and wait for the APC to come by.

*after blowing up half the enemy teams armor with C4 strategically placed*

lolz mode: YEEEEEE (trollface)

then team loses. Q__Q

Pages: 1 2 3 4