Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: All good things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
All good things must come to an end. Its been a while since I was actively involved and I think its finally time. These last several years have been a tremendous experience with friends made, lessons learned, and a lot of fun. As I think back on all the time I spent into all of this, they will be cherished and remembered. Unfortunately, I was never too rich, nor had too many ships and so, I have little to give. However, with the money made from my recent ship sale and from my bank, I will be giving back to the community. Who knows? People say you can't leave Discovery so maybe I'll be back sometime. Anyways, thanks for everything, and best wishes to this community and to each of you.

** I have asked around for bank characters to factions but I still have some money leftover. If there are any other factions in need, I'd be glad to send what I have left. (Based on availability) Please leave the bank character's name so I have a reference to send money to.

Anthony
Sad to see a Discovery player leave, it's an awesome community.
Hey man, sad to see you go, but as you said, it's time.

The ]bd[ could use a donation, but that's entirely up to you.
[color=#FFFFFF]One more...meh....

Didn't really know you but take care mate
Take care Contaan.
I think our bank is Order|Armoury...

If not, bump Hot Rod and ask to be sure.

Sad to see a player leave...i'll miss seeing Galen Anderson's Libby :laugh:

[cash request]
Any leftover cash to OCV-Oathkeeper would be nice, as Im poor :(
[/cash request]

Seeya. Good luck in RL.

-Jeremy

If interested, MM~Armoury.

Good bye, and take care :)
send it to Veygaar

The RR is in need of money:(

/givecash Veygaar everything??
Bye ser, I'll miss you.
Take care Anthony. I feel kinda like I owe you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4