Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TAG and ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i have trade char, but i do not want to be trader no more. so i bought Zoner ID and decided to be zoner

so I can discover ALL systems in Sirius.....

I had Police tag so by failing some missions it changed to Algeria... at Algeria base I failed missions for them
too... so my tag changed to Synth Foods... and there is where my problem begins... I tried to find Synth Food base, or ANY base with synth food missions, but I can't find any.....

Next friendly faction on my repp list is Zoners and i want their tag, so I can formally become one, but first i must get rid of bloody SF tag....

So if anyone can just tell me in which system i should find their base/missions PLEASE help me...

I tried fail missions for SF allies (LP,LN....etc) but that has no effect on SF repp
(In description of Synth Food says it is Liberty firm, but in ALL bases in Liberty space i couldn't find their
missions, only people to bribe them)

THANK YOU!!!!
changing the tag you want isn t too hard - but might involve some work on your side. you ll have to make sure that the tag you want it the second best. - that does not necessarily mean that it is on second place in your repsheet. when there are more than one reputations maxed - you don t see the differences between the maxed factions.

so in order to be safe - you ll have to lower every faction that you do not want to get, while you have the faction you want on max.

then you ll lower the faction that displayed your current tag to something around neutral ( and undock then ) - once you have done that, your char will display the tag of your choice finally. it works with every faction you wish.
I know all that Jinx, thanks for repeating anyway....

I have Zoners and Synth Food on max (third best is on 5 square... took me a lot of work to keep my enemies list short)... and problem is i can't lower Synthfood rep which is my current tag because i can't find any of their missions/basses....

Any advice on location of their base (not name of course but system or House space)
when you can not find SF base,then you must kill their npc to lower reputation,and i think i find some SF npcs,in texas or california.
(when i start here then my tag was sf adn i try to be corsair)
I will try that.

Thanks

..... I'll let you know result....
Well i can help a little. Synth Food has NO bases.

:)

And maybe this this can help you
I had the same issue.. the only solution is to kill synth food ships.. (or take a bribe with one of their enemies)

You can find plenty of Sythfood ships in Bering. Though they never pop up when you are looking.
AFTER 3.5 HOURS i managed to find damn S food npcs...JEEEZZZZ... i almost lost it....

I found them in not in Cali, Texas, Ny... but in Colorado

To all players : DO NOT TAG YOURSELF SYNTH FOOD !?!!!!! JEEZZZZ

Anyway thanks for all help guys...

See ya in space...