Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So, I'm looking for an RPG in these last three days that I have.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Being shipped because of active service, so, I kinda got hit by nostalgia when thinking about Oblivion/Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas, but I don't want to reinstall them and do them again. So I ask you, <strike>dear community of monkeys</strike> is there any kind of RPG game similar to Oblivion/Morrowind?

And please don't mention the following games:

Oblivion
Aion
Morrowind
Fallout 3/NV
Anime Stuff
Mount & Blade
Gothic 1/2/3/4
Risen

And oh, no browser games.
I would suggest Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic.

I don't really know much in terms of RPGs, so I don't really know if it shares any similarities with Oblivion, but it still is a really awesome RPG.
KoToR is good, also try the Witcher its a lot like Morrowwind/Oblivion except you combo togethor moves in an RPG based game with items and questing. Good stuff there too.
Dragon age 1/2

I enjoyed both in some kind of way
Mass Effect:ylove:
Planescape: Torment
' Wrote:Planescape: Torment

Pure. Win.

But the res' is painful.
Try Baldur's Gate 2
Yeah, KoToR was good, before I dropped it into my fish tank.... now it thinks it's a copy version :)
Kotor great game ye.

Oh by the way, if you haven't played fallout 1/2, then you missed an perfect RPG. Fallout 2 is my favorite game, maybe its not eye candy, but nowadays they make games to look pretty while story is utter crap. Back then it was other way around.
Pages: 1 2