Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junker ship with freelancer ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i saw this guy with junker ship(forgot the name), civilan guns, and Freelancer ID, i was in my "bull dog", asked him something like:"dude is that allowed", and he said yes, i asked do you need some kind of admin permission, and he said "no, you can use it if you want on your bull dog", after looking at tech chart, im not sure i can use FL id on my "bull dog"...

So i just wana ask, is that OORP, or you can use FL id(or pirate id or any other generic id) on junkers ship...
Junker stuff is junkers stuff

you need to request permission for every junker tech I believe.
So as a Pirate/Freelancer you need to ask permission

Edit:
On the techcharts only researchers are green to the Junkers
the rest is white or red.
Junker stuff (including the Bulldog) is a white cell to Freelancer ID.

You need permission from an owning faction to have this stuff. In this case, that would be the Junkers Congress. That permission MUST be posted on the web page for each faction.

Any other usage is a violation of the actual server rules - especially since the Bulldog is only sold on Yanagi. Because the Bactrian, Crow, and Firefly are sold on Barrier Gate Station, the Freelancer ID may freely use those three ships, even with the Firefly being listed as a Bretonian ship.

' Wrote:Because the Bactrian, Crow, and Firefly are sold on Barrier Gate Station, the Freelancer ID may freely use those three ships, even with the Firefly being listed as a Bretonian ship.
Bretonia Civilian is green to Freelancer ID anyway...
Ty all...