Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey all! I'm looking for a complete list of ships, preferably with stats and pictures of each ship.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been flying around the Sirius sector in my Barracuda for the past couple days ogling at all the awesome new ships, and I wanted to say it looks fantastic!:DI enjoyed flying around in the Kadesh light fighter I found on the Rio-Grande in Colorado. Excellent name and awesome tubby look, reminded me of the tough little F4F (tub) Wildcat from World War II.
The regenerating shields and Nanobot and Shield Battery using NPC 's through me for a loop at first, but I quickly adapted by equipping more pulse weapons to keep their shields down. Although the lack of class 4, 5, and 6 pulse weapons put a bit of a damper on that strategy.
My biggest challenge so far has been the Corsairs in Britonia, which seem to be addicted to bots, batts, and insane evasive maneuvers in their uber nimble Legionaries. It took me 10 minutes to take a single one down one time! And that was with a buddy!:ohmy: So, I learned to avoid Anti-Corsair missions and headed for Kusari space where I found the blood dragons to be more manageable. :cool: During my travels I found 2 friends to help even the odds. Mike_Fire and Orfeus. Thanks for hanging in there with me against the invincible wingless wonders (after we shot them clear off :laugh:) Orfeus! Oh, I would like to mention that I'm on the Discovery RP server 82.113.48.5 and I love the huge numbers of people there.
To wrap things up I would like to say excellent mod job! Best I've ever seen! And I would love it if one of our discovery veterans would post a complete list of Freelancer and Discovery ships with pictures, stats, where to buy, and which faction(s) (if any) use / own it; for each ship. It could be a series where each post lists all the ships of a faction or all the ships in a class like light fighters. From the other posts I've read, I am sure many people would appreciate this immensely. If you know someone with the skills and resources to pull this off, please send them an email on my behalf!

Zorson over and out!
hey, man, we have such a resource! Its called the readme. Burried deep within it has all the stats, names, cost, selling system, and usually the faction which makes/uses it.
Thank you very much Duke nuke'm and Dopamino :)The illustrated super ship guide is beautiful and the read me is nice and compact.
Well, since you posted this in the welcoming thread... uhm.... Welcome to Discovery:)

Harley,
Mal,
Turkish.

These are the three cannibals you must fear:D
As for the list, I believe you've got your answers;).

-Mike
Have a good play , lot of fun , great shoot ...

Heuu ... Read the rules ...

I forget something , no ? ...

>.< ... Yes , Welcome to Disco ^_^
Welcome to Disco! Glad you enjoyed it so far, have fun.
Welcome to Disco!

But even more, THANK YOU! Thank you for joining the forums!!!

You can't RP without the forums, I cannot stress this enough.

I wish you best of luck in your endeavours.

Godspeed,
elgato.
3mpty, you forgot one thing.
Kommunist penguins!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to discovery server. roleplay, or pengu will EAT you XD
Hello there! Welcome to Discovery! Your time here will be enjoyable, or else.....

Safe Flying and Good Hunting.

Verg
Pages: 1 2