Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SAMURA vs GMG rep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, here is the situation.

Yesterday and for few days before that, I have been able to dock at 'Amori Station -GMG' in Honshu and 'Isehara Terraforming Station -Kishiro Tech ' in Okinawa, with no problems at all.

This is what I had done yesterday before switching to another ship.

I log on today with Magnum_Opus, my Samura IFF/ID Akageta, which is docked on 'Isehara Station', load up with cargo and launch, to find myself immediately under attack.

I thought it was just some GC..... but wait..WHAT!!!!

The station I had just launched from was RED and I was being attacked by GMG fighters and GC fighters.

I managed to get away, only to find that all of the TL and the Jump Gate were also red to me.

After checking my IFF list, I discover that for some reason I am now red/neutral with GMG, when the last time I logged on with ship, my reputation was good enough that I could dock with any and all GMG stations.

Has there been a 'rep-ninja' added to the Samura ID or have I been FR5'd for some obscure reason.

I don't think I've been FR5'd, there would have been a note in the hold, right?

I want to know what is going on!
Yes, there's been a rep-ninja.

Edit: because of the GMG-Kusari conflict. Note that the GMG ID allows GMG ships to attack Samura ships.
' Wrote:Yes, there's been a rep-ninja.

Edit: because of the GMG-Kusari conflict. Note that the GMG ID allows GMG ships to attack Samura ships.

NOT HAPPY JAN!!! (most Aussies will get this reference)

*SIGH*

Oh well, guess I have to live with it then, or at least until that situation gets sorted.

Now all I need to do is find some other routes to fly that don't go near GMG/Kishiro bases, those suncannon hurt!

Yes, it appears Kishiro is in on the act too. Isehara Station is a KISHIRO station, not GMG.
' Wrote:NOT HAPPY JAN!!! (most Aussies will get this reference)

*SIGH*

Oh well, guess I have to live with it then, or at least until that situation gets sorted.

Now all I need to do is find some other routes to fly that don't go near GMG/Kishiro bases, those suncannon hurt!

Yes, it appears Kishiro is in on the act too. Isehara Station is a KISHIRO station, not GMG.

Got the reference.

Kishiro has more positive empathy toward GMG than Samura, so when the GMG started attacking your ship, the Kishiro NPC's would register that an ally was under attack and attack you.
' Wrote:Kishiro has more positive empathy toward GMG than Samura

After gmg openly attacks kusari property and people? i very much doubt that, in that undercover coorporate fight between samura and gmg kishiro was siding the gmg against their rival, but witht he gmg defacto declaring war on kusari, any alliances between kishiro and gmg make no sence at all at the present point.
Just get Kishiro ID and move along with your trading.
' Wrote:After gmg openly attacks kusari property and people? i very much doubt that, in that undercover coorporate fight between samura and gmg kishiro was siding the gmg against their rival, but witht he gmg defacto declaring war on kusari, any alliances between kishiro and gmg make no sence at all at the present point.

I meant with NPC coding, since I can only assume that is what Mickk is talking about.

Kishiro placed GMG on 0.65 reputation, and Samura on 0 reputation. So, there you go.

Now, Kishiro would undercover side with the GMG, because attacks on Samura which do not track back to Kishiro is good for Kishiro business.
Does the empathy apply to your ID or your reputation? I thought if you were Samura ID & full allied with Kishiro, they wouldn't attack you around GMG NPC despite the .65 empathy. I guess I was wrong.

Plus, I thought cannon only applied the repninja to official factions...

Also, I love when Samura traders use Okinawa and Aomori. That's SOOOO 800 AS (sun)

Edit: Isn't it .35? The point still stands, though.
Well got same problem with my new samura transport. Its annoying abit, but they have only one base in kusari house-Aomori station, but there is problem in few sigmas system. May be samura can also get on with sairs, to kompensait GNG's offence?
' Wrote:Well got same problem with my new samura transport. Its annoying abit, but they have only one base in kusari house-Aomori station, but there is problem in few sigmas system. May be samura can also get on with sairs, to kompensait GNG's offence?
This statement is very ironic.
Pages: 1 2