Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Royal Wedding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I couldn't help but think...

If I were a terrorist this'd be an excellent target.

Is that wrong?
' Wrote:I couldn't help but think...

If I were a terrorist this'd be an excellent target.

Is that wrong?

I thought the same. So many important people and all the eyes were on London. So yeah.. doesn't make us bad, just paranoid.
I was half waiting for the RPG round to hit. Glad it didn't. Looks like a lot of people had fun.
I saw a part of the wedding too... that time was nothing better on tv... tv sux :wacko:
Charlie Brooker (comedian) Wrote:Live televised royal wedding street party at which, for no particular reason, any discussion of the royal wedding, no matter how tangential, is strictly prohibited, a policy enforced by an emotionless computer-controlled crossbow that automatically executes anyone so much as mentioning it. Survivors win £2,500 for a charity of their choosing.

I was all for this idea.
Didn't watched. Why the hell it was transmitted almost in every channel? Even then Lithuania have nothing to do with England and some kind of rich weddings?

The only thing I'm going to say...

attentionwhoaring.
I swore an oath to the Queen and I still don't care about the Royal Wedding, they may be on the throne at some point, but they aren't now and I've got a headache from hearing the words "Royal Wedding" added onto anything and everything.

Personally, I think it's all just one big distraction from real issues.

I did however watch for the service men and women on the ground, you'd be surprised how hard it is to stand perfectly still for several hours with a rifle and thick parade dress. I also wanted to see the RAF flypast.

I was kind of disappointed by how few aircraft there were in the Windsor formation; only 2 Tornados and 2 Typhoons? For the amount that was spent on everything else, they could have at least got a few C130s in.
[color=#FFFFFF]It's the fairy tale! A prince! A girl living in a village ( skipping the fact that she probably has more money than the prince). Can you feel it? CAN YOU FEEL IT? Oh and by the way Kate if your chakra is tuned to the same frequency as mine here's a tip for successful marriage with that family. Wear a seat belt and don't piss off the Queen
The royal family is really meaningless outside England, most of the British don't care.
' Wrote:The royal family is really meaningless outside England, most of the British don't care.
Then why aren't we a Republic? Because we're too LAZY to vote for them over the Monarchy :rtfm: It's shameful, but on the outside, tourism wise my grandad's mate says other countries envy our Royal Family and the prestige it has.

Half a good point. But I still support a Republic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9