Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Re-engaging in group fight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Situation:

Pirate gang A was destroyed in System X. Later I had a brawl with pirate gang B in System Y, and while in the fight pirate gang A comes and engages my group / me.

Question:
Is it against server rules?
I am pretty sure it's against the rules.
If "later" is within 4 hours, yeah, should be. Engaging the same group again after being defeated/destroyed/driven off before is against the rules.
I thought a new rule says that you gotta' log off the character that has been "destroyed" for two hours.
' Wrote:I thought a new rule says that you gotta' log off the character that has been "destroyed" for two hours.
No, that was just a suggestion, not a rule change
' Wrote:Situation:

Pirate gang A was destroyed in System X. Later I had a brawl with pirate gang B in System Y, and while in the fight pirate gang A comes and engages my group / me.

Question:
Is it against server rules?

Yes, I would say it against the rules.

As for having to log off for a certain amount of time, as has already been said, it is a suggestion, not a rule.

It is a good one however. Switching to another character after being killed is a good way to 'cool off' after a fight.
Well. The worst part, some of them cried for "ganking" and... Later intentionally targeted me only. That is what I remembered just now. Brrr.
Was Pirate Gang A destroyed by you / your group?
' Wrote:Was Pirate Gang A destroyed by you / your group?
Yeah. Every one of them.
Then they can't shoot any of your characters for 4 hours.
Pages: 1 2 3