Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My old school...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically would like to share were I went to school with you sad bunch. It brings back memories of home and friends. Some of my friends from my last year in 2007, are no longer with us however, but I still feel like some of you may care were your gaming locals were in their childhoods.

News Report.

The school of 800 pupils in the senior school are split into 'houses' which is a basic building on campus with 70 odd pupils, sex segregated and boarding and day pupils (Mine was the house, Walters). The houses compete in sports, debating, poetry, AND singing. One great memory is the video below. I'm in the back row since it went in youngest years in front, oldest back.

The Schools House Competition. (Must watch please)

&

If you are still interested in it, here is a final video, bit more information on it: Bromsgrove School Information Video.
Sorry for bugging you all with my awfully random memories, just it reminds me of home and my family and friends. Something I need right now being were I am.

Thank you all for reading/watching it all if you did.