Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Violation reports/pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I filed two f1 violations with green messages in them, but this was some time ago. I think 14-10 days ago. If I have not received a pm message saying the violation was dismissed and didnt catch the report in the open, how long should I keep the images, needed for the report, to remain on the websever I have them on?
You rarely get notified about reports being finished up with our without sanction.

my print screen folder goes back to... well a long time.
way over 1 year I think.

It's sometimes pretty funny to review old events on the screenshots.
Do you so much want the player to be sanctioned? That's breaking 0.0. Going to report you.
' Wrote:I filed two f1 violations with green messages in them, but this was some time ago. I think 14-10 days ago. If I have not received a pm message saying the violation was dismissed and didnt catch the report in the open, how long should I keep the images, needed for the report, to remain on the websever I have them on?
Keep them for a month,if nothing happens,you may want to delete them.
' Wrote:Do you so much want the player to be sanctioned? That's breaking 0.0. Going to report you.
Not like that.
Like this:
' Wrote:I make sure that you will get banned
)))
Forever. Just in case. Seriously, if ~2 mb is an issue, upload pics to some dedicated image hosting service.
' Wrote:Do you so much want the player to be sanctioned? That's breaking 0.0. Going to report you.
:nono:

Hmm look at this.. 3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed. .. :rtfm:
' Wrote::nono:

Hmm look at this.. 3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed. .. :rtfm:
Snak3 was obviously just trolling.
I have some images that I uploaded to photobucket more than 2 years ago for sanction reports that are still there. They're not hurting anything, and in case someone needs to review something, it's nice that they still exist.

And for the new members of the admin team, being able to go back and look at old sanction reports complete with evidence is nice. Gives them a chance to see what people were thinking. Especially when we have some people that were banned a year ago that have attempted to come back - having the evidence of just WHY they were banned in the first place is a good thing.

' Wrote:I have some images that I uploaded to photobucket more than 2 years ago for sanction reports that are still there. They're not hurting anything, and in case someone needs to review something, it's nice that they still exist.

And for the new members of the admin team, being able to go back and look at old sanction reports complete with evidence is nice. Gives them a chance to see what people were thinking. Especially when we have some people that were banned a year ago that have attempted to come back - having the evidence of just WHY they were banned in the first place is a good thing.

That was the most intelligent answer I received here Agmen. Thank you. I'll address the matter accordingly.

I cant find this 0.0 rules, I think you just violate 9.9