Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Drug dealer question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm RPing a sneaky, well-connected, lulzy drug dealer in an arrow and selling small units of drugs to people all around sirius (got the idea from here). I started with synthetic marijuana, but the demand has increased to cardi and wine and liquid cardi as well now:DI checked the wiki for liquid cardi and saw that it is only available on certain wild and nomad bases. Now, is there a way I can RP myself into getting small amounts of it somewhere?
No.

Also, the infocard on Liquid Cardamine is wrong, it's only useful for the Nomads. If a human uses it, it kills instantly, 100% of the time. It's like shooting bleach into your veins.

The Outcasts are working on their own, less lethal version of Liquid Cardi for 4.86 though.
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Ask or look on the open market. There's a few hundred units of the stuff various non-nomads have. Expect to pay a fortune however
Quote:Also, the infocard on Liquid Cardamine is wrong, it's only useful for the Nomads. If a human uses it, it kills instantly, 100% of the time. It's like shooting bleach into your veins.
Where does one know this then, if not from the wiki?

Quote:Ask or look on the open market. There's a few hundred units of the stuff various non-nomads have. Expect to pay a fortune however
Like who?

Edit: Also, why is synth. marijuana illegal in outcast space? They're cardi addicts i.e. drug users, so whats wrong with dope?
' Wrote:Where does one know this then, if not from the wiki?

The fact that it's only available from Nomad bases is enough of a clue. Though it'll have it's infocard rewritten for 4.86, most likely.
What about RPing it so that you add just a droplet of it to normal cardi or weed? it's not like drug dealers don't spike their stuff with crazy, dangerous sh*t...
Man, me and my friend just busted up over the idea of running a Barge full of every illegal substance in Sirius, like a roving Drug Emporium.

As well, this is such an awesome idea (to sell synth-gonj), that its an act of willpower not to do it myself - but i dont want to steal your thunder Tooth'y.
' Wrote:What about RPing it so that you add just a droplet of it to normal cardi or weed? it's not like drug dealers don't spike their stuff with crazy, dangerous sh*t...

Because even the smallest amounts of Liquid Cardamine are pure poison to humans. It's not like adding tar to cigarettes, this stuff is seriously potent. The Nomads aren't kidding around with it.

Outcasts are definately working on their own Liquid version though, one that doesn't kill people. Though they haven't been very successful yet.
expect to be lured into a trap and killed when you meet the dealer. if i were you, i'd stay away and treat that thing like plague
' Wrote:The Outcasts are working on their own, less lethal version of Liquid Cardi for 4.86 though.
Is that somehow related to the RP that happened between some Keepers, Outcasts and the Researcher I was playing or is it just a coincidence ?
Pages: 1 2 3