Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Right or Wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a transport with Cryer iff and i was transporting Penial Amulet from Baffin to Omega 49 and i am passing through Leeeds. Then i saw a Hogosha gunship later a number of them some with level 90 asked that "They have a Trade Embergo on Bretornia and I have to drop my entire 5000 cargo and go back to tau. or else he/she will shoot". He didn't demand any money or didn't allow me to return me to tau with my cargo Intact. My point being
1) The word Trade Embergo means any trader are not allowed to go to or get out of the region for trade.
2) How exactly a pirate demand to drop the entire 5000( if this is ok then next time he can say a berge to drop entire 40000 cargo and that will also a nice rp).
3) Hogosa is unlawful faction and how can they place trade embergo in Bretornia ?
4) If they have this sort of Embergo then they can ask a nutral trader"(Cryer is nutral to bretornia and also to Hogosa) to leave the space also demand money 1 or 2 mill whatever but cant demand to drop the cargo
5) Can any upstart pirate with a Gunbaot can do what so ever with he wish?
6) I thought the pirates are allowed to demand money out of their jurisdiction but not allowed to say "DROP YOUR CARGO"

Enlighten me if i am Wrong

You've already thrown this at the Admins. Why don't you wait for them to make a decision on the matter, before throwing it out to the community?