Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BARGE ID restrictions, make your minds up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I bought a barge and love it to bits, this is mainly because I am pretty much neutral to all NPCs, BUT I have to use a Zoner ID instead of Freelancer ID due to being told it was not viable to have a generic ID on a barge...
Zoner ID has repninja my Gallic neutrality to hostile and now my hopes for free roaming around gallia are shattered:(
I spent credits and time reping my neutral character ready to be Bargified, and now I am stuck with a Barge that can't 'fly' through Gallia undisturbed...

I just read that you are now allowed generic ID's on Barges, literally a week after buying mine!:(

So what I want to know is: How do I fix my rep now?

This just gets my goat! I would ask for a repfix or something from the admins because I asked specifically about using a freelancer ID and I hate repninja's...
Well. To be honest, I think that a Freelancer or Mercenary having a Barge, that cost a lot, is ooRP. Especially if they can't use Storks already. And. Zoners are not wanted in Gallia, thus you are hostile to them.
If you want to fly in Gallia, you'll have to get ID of their corporation. Or a Junker Guard ID.
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Equip a freelancer / merc ID and have a friend take gallic missions with your barge in group. Or pay someone to take gallic missions with your barge in group.
TheBlackPixie, your sig is too large.
There are no rep hacks on the Zoner ID. None. There however, are no modifiers that improve any Gallic rep (maybe Council rep) when you take Zoner bribes like there are for most other factions.

Just get a friend to run some missions to improve your desired rep.

Note: Information may be out of date.
I think getting Junker Guard ID will be it since Junker Guardians are from Gallia.
: Yes info must be outdated, I had neutral to all Gallia factions before I changed to Zoner ID, now most of Gallia is Red...

And yeah, as I thought, it will probably be a case of taking missions in a group to fix the rep...
' Wrote:TheBlackPixie, your sig is too large.
I love how that's what you notice;)

Anyways, @OP: Get Junker Guard ID if you REALLY wana go there....
' Wrote:: Yes info must be outdated, I had neutral to all Gallia factions before I changed to Zoner ID, now most of Gallia is Red...

And yeah, as I thought, it will probably be a case of taking missions in a group to fix the rep...

If there is a rep hack on the Zoner ID, running missions won't help. When you un-dock the hack will change the reputations back to hostile. You'll need to get another ID.
Quote:Nope, there are no rep hacks on zoner ids

A PM from senor Cannon. So, you can just do missions to adjust the rep and keep your Zoner ID.
Pages: 1 2 3