Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MODERATOR NOTICE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Given the increase in "Look at me, I can gravedig" posts happening lately, we're going to start getting a lot harsher on this.

Malicious gravedigging will get you tempbanned. (24-48 hour ban from the forums.)

If you are unsure if a thread is old enough to be considered a gravedig, please check with an admin or moderator. If you feel that an old thread has a point that is still a current issue and worthy of being discussed, check with an admin or moderator before doing so.

Notes; Faction Recruitment, Feedback threads may be posted in regardless of how long they've gone without posts, unless the faction who owns that recruitment/feedback thread is dead and/or no longer official.

Open Market threads may be bumped by their owner/creator so long as they are still selling something.

Bounty Boards may be posted in if still open.

RP Stories may still be posted in regardless of how long they've gone without a post (only if your character is allowed to post in it of course).
Even in Flood?

Yes, even in flood
-Burg
Exactly what we need, more rules, more punishment, more restrictions.

Make a little list of "What is considered old" thread from 3 months back , 6months, 1 year ?

I don't know how hard is to press (button or two) to lock a thread when someone bothers to gravedig (which happens once a month).

~Also what if its a someone who is new to forums ?
and whats the problem about gravedigin'

just for the example the one with the gurls... hey... I was like "lol... gimme!"

so it was a good thing. cause it made peps laughing.

*takes another chill-pill*

dun see point why not to gravedig except its meant for trolling or such stuff (for example diggin out old failRP of anyone to troll him)
' Wrote:Exactly what we need, more rules, more punishment, more restrictions.

Make a little list of "What is considered old" thread from 3 months back , 6months, 1 year ?
I don't know how hard is to press (button or two) to lock a thread when someone bothers to gravedig (which happens once a month).

~Also what if its a someone who is new to forums ?

Primitive brings up a valid point. It will get annoying, if we send pms about tgis.

Can a list be made to avoid PM spamming?
this is bull....
' Wrote:this is bull....

How about you just man up yeah?

New rule. Cool. Everyone follow it.
Mods, just don't confuse a bump with a gravedig.
Good decision. Now time to weed out all the trolls, who think nobody spots their trolling.

As well as prohibit completly useless threads.

As well as manage Open Market.

As well as be more strict about forum rules.
Er, sorry to be a pain, but whats gravedigging?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5