Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Are Bounty Hunter ID restricted to bounty hunter ships?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to get a gunboat for my bounty hunter and was wondering if he was restricted to the orca or if he could use some of the house gunboats
What the Snak3 said ...

... and to shorten it up:

You can request permission to use House military equipment here. However, I think you will need a VERY good reason for this;)
To put it into words -

Without written permission being granted to you on the forums by the official faction that owns the gunboat, you're limited to the Orca or the Ahoudori.
Actually the Ahoudori is Kusari civilian which is a red cell to the BHG ID last I checked?

Basically BHG ID means BHG and generic civilian tech, house military or Zoner if you have a permission.
' Wrote:Actually the Ahoudori is Kusari civilian which is a red cell to the BHG ID last I checked?

still is...

no KuEx for BHG
' Wrote:Actually the Ahoudori is Kusari civilian which is a red cell to the BHG ID last I checked?

Basically BHG ID means BHG and generic civilian tech, house military or Zoner if you have a permission.

I thought that the Ahourdori, even though it's Kusari, was considered civilian for just about everyone - since there are so darned many of them out there, and thus it'd be a green cell.

Quote:Let's take another example: the Ahoudori, gunboat class explorer.

It is a Samura, GMG, Kishiro design with distinct Kusarian features. It is built on a Kishiro shipyard.

According to the Wiki it has however found it's way to the open market - and used by Freelancers among others. This will still be ok - according to the new Tech chart.

The ship is not listed as a Kusarian ship - again according to the Wiki. Also it is not a civilian ship.

Some Zoners uses the ship - mainly based on its status on the open market - and the fact that GMG are allied to the Zoners.

My conclusion: Zoners will need permission - from Kishiro - in order to use the ship. Hmm, perhaps this is not a problem - Kishiro and GMG are allies.

Zukertort
I have talked with Joe about Molly having KuEx, and he said that's not allowed, since Mollys are red to Kusari Civilian stuff. So it is same here, I guess.
Okay, then I'm wrong. It happens...
'Sides... the BHG already have 2 gunboats... the heavier Orca and the very light Bottlenose. Take yer pick. I'll grant you that the BHG standard turrets are kinda meh. It's easier to get permission for turrets then for ships usually though... but you'll have to have a good reason.