Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lower the Barges' movement ability more.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Too many Barge traders around, it ain't even funny. I don't see how it makes any sense to meet these storage ship about once in a lane.
And lowering its agility will help ?

I think we should make sure people with a Barge have a reason to do so.
Oh wait, that was called "SRP".
' Wrote:And lowering its agility will help ?

I don't see how it will not help to do such.
' Wrote:I don't see how it will not help to do such.
Instead of nerfing things because they don't make sense, why not make sure these things make sense ?

So many Barges that it's ridiculous ? How about less-non nerfed Barges instead of nerfed ones ?
' Wrote:I don't see how it will not help to do such.

So... we're nerfing things because nerfing them doesn't make you, personally, less happy? That is to say, we're nerfing everything that happens not to adversely affect you?

I honestly have no idea why you're complaining. If it bugs you so much, go pirate them or something.
Allow Pirate factions with Cruisers/Destroyers to pirate Barges. After all, it's basically a station.

Problem solved.

Barge is a pain to fly as it is. And I don't see THAT many barges around. And even if there were, I don't see why it bugs you...
I don't think you have ever flied a Barge, it's already a useless ship which doesn't stand a chance to escape from Pirates. I don't understand the point of this thread, "too many barges around it ain't funny" but the part that isn't funny is your +1 topics.
except they arent even a +1 anymore, so they are basically just useless.
People will trade with whatever has the largest cargo limit, even if the trip takes ten or twenty times longer than something half the size. It's mostly psychological. No matter what you do, you'll still have people buying and using it. No need to nerf. Just restrict use. If it's a problem. Which it probably isn't.

I thought this was learned long ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4