Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Found a bug. Couse a crash. Lost a char
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day, today I bought a Ranseur from Narru. I docked and typed the movechar command and activated it while it is showing how u are landing when I pressed enter server crashed. When I typed the movechar again it shown that there is no char by that name. If you could I want Ranseur back or atleast the money I paid 550mills
Ship name was MNS-Maltesian
Same problem crashed the server doing a /renameme BMM-Marcuso'neal[e]
happened 7 minutes ago
lost 40 minutes worth of time and 46 million!
help!
The same happened to me some time ago. I reported it, but I never saw the ship or the money again. So... I don't want to discourage you, but it doesn't look good, I guess.
' Wrote:The same happened to me some time ago. I reported it, but I never saw the ship or the money again. So... I don't want to discourage you, but it doesn't look good, I guess.
as a faction co-leader im constantly managing our ships, and making new ones. Its ALOT harder to to maintain one the way i do if i cant send spare ships anymore.

EDIT: cannon fixed it for me

<3 you cannon
I can say that I sold my ranseru MNS-Maltesian to sapnoral for 550 000 000 credits

Thats fraking much so you should give him the ship or the money....

To gather 550 000 000 requires DAMN much time so please:)

Thanks
karlotta again? :(
' Wrote:karlotta again? :(

[color=#FFFFFF]What does Karlotta have to do with lost chars?
Yup, try to write Cannon:)