Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: mass character disappearence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to everyone!

I paused playing for a while with disc. fl. and now I returned and I found out, that all my vessels (excluding 3 of them) was deleted. (probably my friend where I played fl too hijacked em for a joyride, I don't think I have to say more... :wacko::()

Ives.Le.Charcutier was my Valor battleship, The.Bigger.Fish rheinlander train, HMS-Riverdane bretonian cruiser, Miner.Johnson BMM miner, (]c[)Mobyle.dick (I guess) zoner whale, for now this much and I'm sleeping one on this to see if I can remember the rest...

Till that time, thanks and regards: Gregor Smalls
' Wrote:Greetings to everyone!

I paused playing for a while with disc. fl. and now I returned and I found out, that all my vessels (excluding 3 of them) was deleted. (probably my friend where I played fl too hijacked em for a joyride, I don't think I have to say more... :wacko::()

Ives.Le.Charcutier was my Valor battleship, The.Bigger.Fish rheinlander train, HMS-Riverdane bretonian cruiser, Miner.Johnson BMM miner, (]c[)Mobyle.dick (I guess) zoner whale, for now this much and I'm sleeping one on this to see if I can remember the rest...

Till that time, thanks and regards: Gregor Smalls

How long were you away? More than 60 days?
More than a half year, so thats a definite yes.
Well, that explains it (^_^)

The server keeps active characters only for 60 days ... well ... that got changed some weeks ago to 6 months.

Sorry!
They were autodeleted.
I understand now guys, thanks for the quick reply and wish me good grinding again! :crazy::yahoo::(
' Wrote:I understand now guys, thanks for the quick reply and wish me good grinding again! :crazy::yahoo::(

If you need some credits for a quick start, send me a PM ingame with your character's name, I'll transfer some money:D
Ohh dude, thats very generous of you, but I have a Junker Guard Salvager alive, I'm planning to make its 30mill into ~100mill so then I'll buy a new 5k transport, so what I will PM for is company so I wont get bored dead from trading in Gallia.;)

(Anyways I don't know how did 3 of my ships survived, but there they are and thats a good start for me)

PS: Life is grinding, if you have a good company to grind it won't be that bad anymore...

Regards and thanks: Gregor Smalls