Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Uh guys/girls ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Username removed

So this is what happened:I installed a new mod for FL some days ago, when I wanted to play disco again it said"Bad Installation" and it kicked me out every time I tried to log in, I deactivated the mod and reactivated, and repeated, again and again, It never happened 'till I installed the other mod so I deleted the mod hoping it will fix, but no, I deleted every single thing from that mod and it still kicks me out for bad installation, any suggestions ? please ?:unsure:
Have you reinstalled Freelancer? Mod deactivation will still leave some remnant files that may cause your problem.
Completely uninstall mod manager, delete the mods, uninstall FL. After have done these things, install FL, then the mod manager, then the mod of your choice, should work then.

Username removed

Uhm ok thanks, I'll get on it when I won't be so drunk(installed a p*** movie last time)

Thanks a lot
*Gives many many credits and beer*
I clicked cause the title had "girls" in it. I am not going to lie.
Alcohol and computers don't mix well.

Username removed

Tell me about it.:)I tried to install GTA Vice City but I was so drunk that night I decided to download and install you-know-what movie(shhh, there are children reading this)
[font=Comic Sans Ms]
Discovery Gaming Community > The Community > Flood
' Wrote:Alcohol and computers don't mix well.
They do quite well.

Since when do you have to install a Movie? :l
' Wrote:They do quite well.

Since when do you have to install a Movie? :l

Ever since they are interactive-p***-game-movies.

The Future Is Now'„¢
Pages: 1 2