Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FL - problem with guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, it's really beautifull day for me. Firstly one of my acc was banned whithout reason now I can;t use my guns. When I'm shooting to someone there is no effect. Nothing. I don;t give to him any damages. Only mines works. I reinstalled the game and mod but still. Any ideas how to fix it?
' Wrote:Hey, it's really beautifull day for me. Firstly one of my acc was banned whithout reason now I can;t use my guns. When I'm shooting to someone there is no effect. Nothing. I don;t give to him any damages. Only mines works. I reinstalled the game and mod but still. Any ideas how to fix it?

Don't swear;)Cannon introduced a "ban swearword" function in FLHook which deactivates your weapons when you write a swearword ^^
Quote:Don't swear wink.gif Cannon introduced a "ban swearword" function in FLHook which deactivates your weapons when you write a swearword ^^
:D

Fixed, during the 1st reinstalation I forgot to delete files in My Games/Freelancer directory. Sorry for bothering you. Now it works.
' Wrote::D

Fixed, during the 1st reinstalation I forgot to delete files in My Games/Freelancer directory. Sorry for bothering you. Now it works.
... err ... yeah ... or that:D

Glad you managed to repair it (^_^)