Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What strikes me odd about DiscoveryGC and the admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well thing is that if they had no limits to their power they could just go and ban you for getting their arses kicked wich would make the majority of the playerbase leave
Aside from the wrong forum (Mod GD instead of RP 24/7 GD), you make some very interesting threads while drunk.

I will keep this thread in mind while working on Broken Bonds. Thank you, drunk spazzy.
' Wrote:Drunk spazzy is drunk. Trolo.
But the alcohol makes a man free! You pointed very good points!
They probably could if they wanted to, and we don't have anything to stop them.

But people should be grateful that they don't.

Instead they take what they have for granted.

Can't be helped I suppose, people are greedy by nature.
Because if they did that, people would leave, and admins need people to play with.

Also mayby igliss would say they couldnt?
' Wrote:Because if they did that, people would leave, and admins need people to play with.

Also mayby igliss would say they couldnt?

Even if they did it, how would we prove it,
We in the terms of the community.

I can't really be bothered.
I play RP/PvP and have fun.
Not to much thinking in the deep.
' Wrote:I have always wondered about this...

The server is a Private hosted server. Ran by a small bunch of people, who have power over it. Mkay...
SO..why do Admins even have strict rules regarding admining...

They are the server owners, more or less, I am not talking about the physical owner at this point, but it IS a private server.

Why should they not addcash because they can...
Why should they listen to players, who messed up...
Why should they try to be unbiased.
Why should they be fair to everyone...
This is a private server and the rest of us are here only because they allow us to be, pretty much. Mkay?
We should be happy we are allowed to play here, not demand something or go all RAEG when we get sankshuned.

I would not bring up Igiss in this discussion, obviously.
What is the point of this thread? No idea. Drunk spazzy is drunk. Trolo.

beside of your alcohol level, you right, so.. thanks for allowed us to play here, all of you who are owners of this server...
I see this as a private server for our community not for the admins.

The server belongs to our community.

The server does not belong to the admins.

We all donate in different ways to keep the server and forums running, role play moving, new players assisted and the mod developed.

I feel very strongly about the fact that this is our community's server. Admins are only janitors, cleaning out the rubbish on occasion so that the community has an okay place to play. Yes I know the admins fail at this and other things in different ways and times but I'm sure this general principal is shared by all of the admins.

EDIT: Also thanks to those who donate cold hard cash. It is also rather neat and useful in keeping the place running.

EDIT2: To repeat it again...

The server belongs to our community.

(if I knew how to make the above text flash I would)
Quote:admins could ban you without any reason if they wished,
Yes if we got a totally bad bunch of admins but then at least two things would happen:

- All of the players would eventually leave to better things.
- Assuming I wasn't the person doing it, I would be sad and shout at people.
- Igiss would be sad and shout at people.
Who is Igiss anywhosal? I kinda think of him as Disco GOD. but like, is there any info on him? How often is he lookin in on us...?:D
Pages: 1 2 3