Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A teeny tiny suggestion for 4.86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is kinda me goin' off on a whim, and I normally wouldn't do this considering how much hard work I know is poured into Discovery. But has the possibility of a new model for the KSDX-D0092 "Typhoon" Coalition Destroyer been discussed? Because, well, it doesn't really fit with the current aesthetic of the other Coalition vessels and is, well, ugly by comparison. At least I and a few of my friends think so. If there isn't an upgrade in mind, I'd like to suggest one. Take a look at this. This is the Soviet Konev Class Frigate from the acclaimed Dawn of Victory mod for Sins of a Solar Empire. Seeing as how Discovery has borrowed designs from Homeworld and Star Wars I thought that maybe the SCRA would do well to get a face lift in the form of the Soviet ships from this mod. Of course I'm not asking the development team to blatantly steal the designs; they'd need to contact the DoV developers and cooperate on it. But, again, this is merely a suggestion.

Have a good day, Freelancers!
noob.
Disco has imports, yes, but we're trying to phase them out.
So no, no import/look-a-like will be getting into Disco in the future.
Also, from what i understand, the Typhoon's model is solely the concern of the SCRA HC.
But ye, typhoon doesn't really fit.
Oh come on. Stop uploading such huge photos. Link or thumbnail then!
' Wrote:noob.
Disco has imports, yes, but we're trying to phase them out.
So no, no import/look-a-like will be getting into Disco in the future.
Also, from what i understand, the Typhoon's model is solely the concern of the SCRA HC.
But ye, typhoon doesn't really fit.
Take a look at the gms snubline. They are 90% eve-online.
So there will be another import added to .86

but yes... We want get rid of them.

if ya want cool ship make your own model... Do it good... And submit it.
If I had any modeling prowess I would do just that. I also thought I did link the thumbnail, but I guess it went to the full sized image instead... Anyways, DarthBindo is right. I'm a noob. I'm new here. I haven't taken the time to go through every single little post and read every single rule because I unfortunately do have a life away from my computer. But, to make up for it, I've removed the direct image link and instead replaced it with a link-to. That should cut down on any unnecessary clutter and make things look just a bit more professional on my part. Not that I'm claiming to be professional. >.>;
' Wrote:I unfortunately do have a life away from my computer.
Unfortunate, indeed.:lol:
' Wrote:Unfortunate, indeed.:lol:

iknorite?:(
my two cents:

death to imports!!
' Wrote:Take a look at the gms snubline. They are 90% eve-online.
So there will be another import added to .86

Not anymore.
As far as i know, it's being redesigned. Or is redesignefd already. I think SCRA picked the dessie from the intro model, and i personally think it's the shame because there was another good model presented.
Pages: 1 2 3