Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: gmg bomber revision question to the community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
easy poll

here is the new one - when i presented it first - it got massivly negative comments ( dunno why - i think its MUCH better )

[Image: GMGbombermk2.png]

new one above...

[Image: GMGbombermk1.png]
old one above to compare it... ( non transparent cockpit )

[Image: GMGHF.png]
HF ( with the backfins )

[Image: GMGfreightermk2-1.png]

new freighter ( also with backfins! )

i ll make that poll count - if it shows that the revision is not wanted - i ll trash it ( although i like it so much better:()
It reminds me of the Apollo superiority fighter from Freespace. *votes for the new model*
- well looking shape of the old taiidan now is completely lost
- additional details don't seem to make sense regarding the salvage-background of the bomber

-> the old one is better IMO
Why're you giving your new ships these fins?

Sure they look nice and that but.

I wouldnt use the fins on all ships mate.

i mean, it now looks like this ship is a part of the zoner line with fins taken from the new jinkusu or with the gaian VHF

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3789/jinkusumk4.png

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7936/...kinned.png

Looks great and all, but alot of your ships atm look like they could belong to one faction as a whole ;p
GMG faction wanted them....

Also, it looks larger....

Old one :laugh:
old one. the new one is just plain ugly.
' Wrote:GMG faction wanted them....

I remember seeing a couple of the GMG leaders saying they didn't like them last time you presented the model. I myself love the new model with the exception of the Kusari style fins. The texture job is far superior and both of them look great, in my opinion.

I voted for the old models though, the fins are a deal breaker for me.
Old one. Looks more freelancerish.

Btw i accidentally clicked new one, so be sure to deduct a point from new and add a point to old.:)
Old one, as I already stated, for more then aesthetic reasons. GMG has fine looking ships already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5