Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Open subforum market-commodities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im wonder if is there any chance you implant commodities subforum market on forum,from my point it wuld be interesting,especial for miners,something like.. Selling 3k ore of gold,niobium,water or whatever,or selling xxx comoddities at price xxx and so on.

And also i wuld like comunnity to comment about this proposal.

Or maybe to separete like to subforums: equipment sale,ship sale,commodities sale

Cheers
' Wrote:Im wonder if is there any chance you implant commodities subforum market on forum,from my point it wuld be interesting,especial for miners,something like.. Selling 3k ore of gold,niobium,water or whatever,or selling xxx comoddities at price xxx and so on.

And also i wuld like comunnity to comment about this proposal.
Or maybe to separete like to subforums: equipment sale,ship sale,commodities sale

Cheers
It's nice idea, but there's enough space for every offer in the Sirius News and Commerce part!
I don't think that a lot of miners want to sell their ore on the forums;)
Open Market?
I well know for open market subforum,but will be more nice to split to categories,it will look more nice and easy to organise from my point,im just giving my opinion:)
No need. It is not that active to be devided.