Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Any possible way to get accounts back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i have not played in awhile,but was hoping to keep accounts alive till 4.86. Earlier today my brother used my comp for his MP3 player,and i somehow got a virus/attacked or something. Everything just started getting deleted,and my hard drive,and ram gave warnings they were being pushed beyond limits. So long story short, Had to format,and re-install entire system,and lost over 900gig's worth of stuff i cannot replace,including all my accounts here.
So big question is can any of the admins help me? I got 6 account's,but would be happy if i just got my 2 main back. The accounts with WRECKER-J and Yorktown.
Thx in advance if possible,just PM to me.
PM Cannon, then be patience for a week. Then PM him again;)

Give him the ship names and the situation.

Cheers
' Wrote:PM Cannon, then be patience for a week. Then PM him again;)

Give him the ship names and the situation.

Cheers

Thanks mate. Will try that.
If you can't get your accounts back, I've still got that whale you gave me if you need something to trade with.
I'll donate what I can to help get you back on your feet,just give me a pm with what you might need.
Thx guys. I PM'd Cannon,and will wait to see what he says. I also used my accounts once at a friends place,and will try to see if still on his comp(not likely).
Again thx for offer's. Glad to see not all hate me here.
Keep them on your email box or boxes to prevent this.
' Wrote:Thx guys. I PM'd Cannon,and will wait to see what he says. I also used my accounts once at a friends place,and will try to see if still on his comp(not likely).
Again thx for offer's. Glad to see not all hate me here.
LUV mate... Cheers n' LUV;)