Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: whats a fair warning for payment due
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i sold this barge to ******
and he wanted payment plans
he payed the start fee of 100 million
and he said next week he will pay another 200 million (did not pay yet)
then he said he will pay the last 200 million a week after that

its been 2 days when the last payment was due how much longer do you think i should wait before asking admins for help?

before you say did you msg him everyday after payment due?
yes i did + gave him a reminder 2 days b4 payment was due
he did not PM back

second he is not a noob with 0 posts

well how long should i wait? 2 more days?
Check when he was last online. Or send a tracked PM. If he was online/read message and failed to answer, go right away and report offender.
' Wrote:Check when he was last online. Or send a tracked PM. If he was online/read message and failed to answer, go right away and report offender.

ok thank you

if i have to report him do i post in RP 24/7 Rule Violation Reports? or somewhere else?
Yes. Exactly there.
Make sure to follow the set outline of how to. Or things will be slowed or ignored...
Please show the Ship Sale threads.

Any sales not made publicly on the forums or privately through the forum PM system will not get enforced by the admins unless it was done in-game and the deal with screenshotted with all terms. Even then it may not get enforced.

Next time, do the sale on the forums.

Next time, don't do payment plans either.
' Wrote:Please show the Ship Sale threads.

Any sales not made publicly on the forums or privately through the forum PM system will not get enforced by the admins unless it was done in-game and the deal with screenshotted with all terms. Even then it may not get enforced.

Next time, do the sale on the forums.

Next time, don't do payment plans either.

well i was trying to sell to some1 else and he PM asking to buy it