Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings Discovery :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Transmission Started...

Well, I have just arrived in this Galaxy and have already found the group i wish to join. I have also discovered the corruptedness of the Libery Navy for demanding a payment from someone of 2 million because "they looked ugly". Therefore i have decided to take up the looked down upon acts and seek into joining the ranks of The Lane Hackers. I will leave behind all of this corruptedness of Liberty for a life anew. See all of you pilots soon... and traders, have your credits in hand.

***End Transmission
Greetings pilot!

Should you find -desire ever to fly outside the box of Liberty come join my forces that operate Sirius and Gallia wide!

Sign,

Zigeris.

PS- Be sure to get yourself acquainted with the Server rules and the RP's lores of your locations you fly in and enjoy the time spent in game!
' Wrote:Greetings pilot!

Should you find -desire ever to fly outside the box of Liberty come join my forces that operate Sirius and Gallia wide!
Sign,
Zigeris.
PS- Be sure to get yourself acquainted with the Server rules and the RP's lores of your locations you fly in and enjoy the time spent in game!

Oh i do plan on leaving the box of Liberty, full of pigs.
Well if you ever need a group to hang with CrossBones are looking for strong players. We tend to eat the pigs after they're well plumped but we do like to share in our glory.

Links are in my sig.

And should you have any questions about CrossBones or Discovery Freelancer in general skype me at : zigerisgarmen

Also I can see about doing some fund raising should you need it. I'm not terribly rich - atm but also have ways of collecting some monies.

*Salute*
' Wrote:Well if you ever need a group to hang with CrossBones are looking for strong players. We tend to eat the pigs after they're well plumped but we do like to share in our glory.

Links are in my sig.
And should you have any questions about CrossBones or Discovery Freelancer in general skype me at : zigerisgarmen

Also I can see about doing some fund raising should you need it. I'm not terribly rich - atm but also have ways of collecting some monies.
*Salute*

Well im relatively new but i am definately willing to under go training. I'll be online on the server at 4pm EST so i'll look you guys up.
' Wrote:Oh i do plan on leaving the box of Liberty, full of pigs.

Please refraim from saying such things, there are alot of great people in Liberty: JihadJoe, sadtranslation, razr. So don't be so broad.

Anyways.

Welcome.

Have fun.

-CrossBones Memeber :)
wazup!

Join the Renegades! *points to sig*