Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trading bases bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I've recently gotten back into Discovery FL and I have been trying to discover trade routes myself and I've been having quite a bit of fun, until -- I have been to quite a few of the new systems (Baffin, Corondo etc) and docked at the stations / planets there but when I dock someone and look at what the commodities sell for those systems don't show. :angry:

For example, I am in Kyushu at the moment and I see how much commodities sell for in New York, New Berlin, New London, all of the original FL systems, but It does NOT show ANY of the bases buying price for the new systems... This makes it extremely hard to find trade routes because I assume its all the trade routes have been changed from vanilla FL to focus on the new systems and discovery, but I can't discover if I cannot see where to sell, so the only way I could tell where to buy/sell is to ask people... which, you know. :nono:

This is very frustrating and I have spent hours trying to fix this, and have gotten nowhere. I have tried reinstalling FL, reinstalling FLMM and the Discovery Mod like 4-5 times now with no success. I have tried making a new character and moving to the new systems to see if I can see the prices thinking it might be a character glitch, but with no luck, I can't see the bases prices on the new character either. I don't know what else to try.. Please help.:mellow:

Thanks for your time to read.:)
' Wrote:Hey, I've recently gotten back into Discovery FL and I have been trying to discover trade routes myself and I've been having quite a bit of fun, until -- I have been to quite a few of the new systems (Baffin, Corondo etc) and docked at the stations / planets there but when I dock someone and look at what the commodities sell for those systems don't show. :angry:

For example, I am in Kyushu at the moment and I see how much commodities sell for in New York, New Berlin, New London, all of the original FL systems, but It does NOT show ANY of the bases buying price for the new systems... This makes it extremely hard to find trade routes because I assume its all the trade routes have been changed from vanilla FL to focus on the new systems and discovery, but I can't discover if I cannot see where to sell, so the only way I could tell where to buy/sell is to ask people... which, you know. :nono:
This is very frustrating and I have spent hours trying to fix this, and have gotten nowhere. I have tried reinstalling FL, reinstalling FLMM and the Discovery Mod like 4-5 times now with no success. I have tried making a new character and moving to the new systems to see if I can see the prices thinking it might be a character glitch, but with no luck, I can't see the bases prices on the new character either. I don't know what else to try.. Please help.:mellow:

Thanks for your time to read.:)
Download FLCompanion.
' Wrote:Download FLCompanion.
Such ignorance... Player told that he wants to discover trade routes himself. Is that hard to understand?

As for the problem, I have no ideas. I pay myself that some stations are not visible on sale/buy list even if I visited them just minutes ago. This happened to Barrier Gate Station.
' Wrote:Such ignorance... Player told that he wants to discover trade routes himself. Is that hard to understand?
It really is.

I'm doing plenty of discovering when I use FLCompanion. I'm also not wasting time by going on subpar trade routes.
Thanks guys, I guess since I can't fix the bug and discover myself ill have to just use FL companion.